Call for Nominations: 2017 ARCCO Awards
Artist-Run Centres & Collectives of Ontario (ARCCO) is celebrating its 5th ARCCO Achievement Award and we invite you to participate. Until February 15, 2017, members that are either visual arts or media art centres may nominate individuals in the following categories:
The ARCCO Achievement Award recognizes remarkable individuals who have demonstrated ongoing commitment and significant contribution to artists and artist-run organizations in Ontario.
The Emerging Cultural Leader Awards celebrates exceptional, emerging champions who demonstrate initiative, generosity and excellence within Ontario’s artist-run centre community.
This is your opportunity to highlight champions in Ontario who are making the artist-run community stronger. We want to know who is making an impact and whose work is making a difference. Artists, cultural workers, curators, writers, activists, and volunteers may be nominated in either category.
How to nominate:
- Please submit a 1 page cover letter to introduce your nominee, and explain why their contribution is significant
- Submit your nominee’s CV (3 pages maximum) and their bio (200 words maximum)
- Provide contact information for both you and your nominee
- Email submissions to email@example.com with the subject heading “ARCCO Award Nominee”
- Nominations will only be accepted via email. Nominators must be ARCCO members in good standing. You may not nominate yourself
The 2017 ARCCO Achievement Award Presentation and Reception is generously sponsored by Intact Insurance.